One of the sacrifices when we travel is we have to limit our beauty products and among the hardest hit is our hair, we have no room for shampoo or conditioner (But we have space for an extra pair of shoes haha). So I have five essential items when putting together my suitcase. Here they are girls:
- Summer Ocean Waves: This texturizing spray is what allows me to have a soft beach wave.
- Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy: with coconut oil, cocoa butter, avocado, leaves hair soft and silky.
- Rusk P: A wax that gives a dry finish is perfect for when you do not want your hair to move an inch. Super useful when you’re away from home (this is my secret for unexpected nights )
- Dry shampoo: Batiste is my favorite, and has a extra value it has an aroma of coconut, its one of my essentials because when we are abroad we can not be constantly stuck in salon and this product does magic in those situations.
- Curling iron: You know I can not be without my waves but I don’t always have time to fix them. I really love this one, its not heavy, easy to use and does a loose curl.
What are the beauty products you always carry with you?